Paramus Public School District Reviews

We have been through elementary and middle school in Paramus and have found the district to have amazingly engaged and effective teachers. We have received incredible academic support for both of my daughters, one who has needed extra academic and developmental support and one who is academically advanced. Each was encouraged, challenged and supported in their growth.

I can't speak highly enough about the academics and the administration.
Overall, great school, many opportunities with different clubs and sports. There is something for everyone. Nice size school which includes 3 gyms, a dance room, many computer labs, and great science rooms. Also, they have many electives such as dance, photography, digital art, criminal justice, philosophy, psychology and many many more.
It's a nice school district. Students are very diversified, very good at baseball. Overall it is above average.
Start Your Review of Paramus Public School District
Paramus High School has given me the opportunity to grow due to the faculty and staff. The teachers love doing what they do and show that throughout their lessons. School counselors are always available which is great for juniors and seniors. Tremendous English and World Languages department. Go Spartans!
I was born and raised in Paramus and I believe I attended the best public school system in Bergen County. Throughout my years at the Paramus schools I was able to attend many events and experience many opportunities that continue to help me now. Not only do the Paramus Schools offer great academics, there are wonderful extracurriculars/ sports, and after school transportation offered to the students involved in activities. The school is very quick to adapt to new technological advancements and I am proud to go to a school that minimizes paper usage by offering students chrome books. There is a great student to teacher ratio in classrooms and there shouldn’t be a problem for new students to adjust because Paramus is a great coomunity and makes their schools a great place to learn and to feel comfortable.
Excellent school district . Bought a house in Paramus inn2001 solely for the school system. My son is now a senior in the district and it was the best decision we could have made .
Paramus Public Schools have created the environment known as my second home since i was six years old. The school systems are efficient and keep every year's class going on to do great things. All teachers care about their students and look out for them, making sure they are working to the best of their abilities. The schools are constantly updating alongside the fast moving generations that flow in and out of the doors.

I feel safe. I get educated. I succeed. I love Paramus Public Schools!