Paoli Community School Corporation Reviews

Very nice environment with helpful teachers. There are many classes and clubs to get involved in. Everyone works hard to get people involved and ready for their future.
Academically, the school really prepares you for college. Socially the school can be cliquish. Theres not a lot of diversity but thats typical for any small town. The sports and sporting facilities are great, the theater department and auditorium are fantastic, and theres a lot for students to do, especially given how small the school and town is.
I really enjoyed my experience at Paoli Community Schools. I attended from 5th grade through 12th grade. I have never felt ill-prepared in college and I enjoyed the small-town, caring community of educators.
Start Your Review of Paoli Community School Corporation
I have been going the Paoli Community Schools since I was in kindergarten. I have had a really good overall experience so far. I have made many friends and have had many amazing teachers. I feel that all of the teachers and administrators have tried their absolute hardest to bring out my best potential. My teachers have always created a comforting learning environment and made me eager to learn.