Panther Creek Consolidated Independent School District Reviews

Panther Creek is a really small school, 160 students Pre-K thru 12. Everyone knows everyone, all of the teachers are helpful and are great listeners if you need to get something off your chest. Everyone looks out for one another, and you never really have to worry about anything. This is my 14th year at PC, and it will be like ripping out a piece of me when I graduate. PC is home, what other school can you say that about?
Everything was amazing. The students are really nice, I have learned a lot about how to get ready for colleges by taking dual-credit classes and by talking with my friends and family about the steps needed to grow and excel. Football games are a big hit and a lot of people show up on both sides of the stadium. Stock shows are a big hit and you get to meet a lot of amazing people. There may not be a lot kids in each class but that a good thing, its a small school but everyone knows everyone and that is a good thing with it comes with meetings and learning.
I have been going to Panther Creek for 14 years now and all I can say is that I love it here! This is honestly one of the best schools that I could've ever went to. It's my senior year and I know that I am going to have to make it count. All the staff/faculty love me and will miss me when I am gone. Every teacher will treat you with respect and push you further to make you become a better person. They will get the most out of you and want you to succeed.
Start Your Review of Panther Creek Consolidated Independent School District
You get great one-on-one help and experience. The teachers are there to teach you. The other students are amazing and friendly!