Panama Public Schools Reviews

I attended Panama Public Schools for 13 years. The school system as a whole has a wonderful staff and administration with teachers that have a passion for what they are doing. The school lacks in resources and funding (as most schools in Oklahoma do); however, they have a large amount of community support and involvement. The high school lacks in Honors and AP courses, but because of the closeness to Carl Albert State College are capable of offering students the option of taking concurrent classes. With all that being said, if you are looking for a small school, I highly recommend Panama Public Schools.
Not very many teacher care for the students education. The lack of interest in very high. Were desperate for an experienced band director. I'm a Razorback supporter but not the school fan.
Panama schools is a great place to earn a high school degree. The teachers and staff there are very helpful, and will go above and beyond to help you in any situation. I feel very prepared for my college life because of all the help I received at Panama High School.
Start Your Review of Panama Public Schools
Some teachers care, while some don't. The counseler is not great. The students tend to be kind if a little immature.