Palmyra Area School District Reviews

Palmyra Area School District gave me many opportunities while I was a student there. They allowed me to leave a mark on the school and feel like I made a difference. The teachers and staff really do work for you and your education. Everyone there wants to see you succeed and be the best person you can be. I am proud to be a student at Palmyra.
Palmyra area school district really makes sure that the kids are safe and get the best education that they can provide. Everyone is so friendly and wants all the students no matter what grade to succeed.
I have gone to this school district since I was a kindergarten student. Things have changed a lot throughout the years, many for the better. I have been given a ton of great experiences throughout my schooling career here and am very thankful for that!
Start Your Review of Palmyra Area School District
The teachers are very helpful but would like more classes to choose from. The school is well maintained and everyone there is willing to help with any problems.
I feel they prepared me very well for college, or whatever I chose to do with my life! There was a ton of different classes offered with very helpful teachers, and I didn't feel restricted in any way when it came to taking classes that interested me.
I would love to see better choices for food that aren't bland and be able to get water with lunch for free and not as a surcharge. The pool locker rooms for girls have only one hot shower.
Good school, the only thing it lacks is ethnic diversity and unfortunately, it teaches to the test like most US schools these days but that results in good test scores.
Most of the teachers were really awesome. Of course, there were some who weren't so great though. Most of the time the administration was good, but in times of crisis, there were delays in their reactions.
I liked the freedom and accepting environment at the school. Despite what people say the teachers are amazing and I have learned a lot from them.
My experience through Palmyra was pretty positive minus a few teachers who had no desire of being there. Most teachers and classes prepared me for college
I like the Marching band. I currently play the crash cymbals and pit. Many of the teachers are supportive.
Everything is extremely good at Palmyra High School. We have a top of the line teaching staff who have led us to top standardized testing scores in our region year after year. Our school also operates on block scheduling which allows me to focus easier on specific courses which leads to better grades in my classes.
The school really tries to help its students learn and progress academically, but it lacks in helping students to get out of their clicks and into new friendships
I like the variety of classes offered and the multiple AP classes available to take. Also, many of the teachers are quite enthusiastic and obviously love their jobs, which makes going to school a little bit easier when the material isn't that interesting.
My experience in the Palmyra School District has been great! All of my teachers are super nice and kind. The sports teams are good and in my sport everyone gets along and it feels like a family.
I came to Palmyra half way through sixth grade. I have found many people who I now call my friends. The teachers are great and I have grown as a person within my years here at Palmyra.
It sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucksIt sucks
Start Your Review of Palmyra Area School District
It sucks it sucks It sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucksIt sucks it sucks
Love the school district! The academics and teachers are very helpful. The business classes could have more options but overall very good. I love how they get them ready for college by doing semesters and then switching all classes halfway through the year. The sports programs are great as well.
Palmyra includes students from Palmyra, Campbelltown & some of Annville. Most of the teachers are nice, some are very different which makes it interesting. I have one teacher in high school who teaches yoga & will sometimes incorporate yoga practice into class. In elementary school everyone took swimming lessons as part of the school day, they’d bus us to the high school pool.