Palestine-Wheatley School School District Reviews

My experience with Palestine-Wheatley is an overall excellent experience. The teachers and staff go above and beyond for every student. The teachers make learning fun and are always looking for new ways to do so. The teachers are not only involved with our lives in school but also outside of school.
My experience while attending Palestine-Wheatley School as overall been very good. The staff here are very concerned and willing to always have a helping hand. I would say it has been a great success in attending school here. A change I would like to see is using less technology while learning and instead learn more by taking notes, listening, and observing. Overall, my experience has been life changing and I could not imagine attending a different school.
Palestine Wheatley School district is a great atmosphere for children of all ages. The teachers are very understanding to the students need. They make sure the students have succeeded before they move on. There are an enormous amount of resources for the students. The district takes extra steps to provide safety for their students. The facilities are equipped with modern things needed to succeed with the students educational goals. There are many activities for the students. The district also has a very good college readiness program. They help students study and practice for their ACT. It is an excellent school district.
Start Your Review of Palestine-Wheatley School School District
I am currently a senior at Palestine Wheatley high school, and I absolutely love it! Palestine Wheatley has a very good learning environment, the student body isn't huge so the teachers are invested in each of us as individuals to really get that 101 help!
I love everything about PHS I honestly don't think anything should change except the cafeteria food because it is horrible. It would be nice to see some new teachers around the school.
Great school with highly qualified teachers that are eager to help the students prepare for college. Offer college classes to students. I love my school district. I have attended since pre-K.