Palatine Community Consolidated School District No. 15 Reviews

My kids have loving teachers who are there to support them at all times! I can’t imagine them getting these needs elsewhere!
District is poorly run by administration and focuses too much on low income population. Students in the mid to upper ranges are not challenged and are not well prepared for High School in the areas of Math and Science.
Overall, very good. I wish there were less push into electronics in and outside the classroom for kids.
Start Your Review of Palatine Community Consolidated School District No. 15
Palatine High School had a motivational and educational impact on me. I graduated from the class 2015 and the four years I spent there were inspirational, as I found who I was as a person. The teachers are extraordinary as they peruse positive class room environment. I also was able to grow close with teachers, as they wanted me to exceed my goals. Many of these teachers introduced me to the topics I love and guided me to career path I can enjoy. The teachers at Palatine are willing to do so much for their students and I am very fortunate to be a graduate of Palatine High School. I would also like to mention my participation with school sports. I believe sports had a great impact on me, as I was with my team for countless hours every day (even when we were not practicing). I can say that my team was not just a team, but we had a close family bond. In the end, I personally had a great experience and know other students of my graduating class who feel the same.