Oxford Public Schools Reviews

a diamond in the rough is the only way to describe the good teachers and students that come from this system. Overall, it is run by poor leaders with terrible ideas about education. A specific few are manageable.
At Oxford High School, I feel like I was able to reach my full potential. I was able to take challenging classes and work closely with great teachers. All of the faculty here are kind and try to push you to do your best. This school has allowed me to feel prepared for my future.
I have had a wonderful experience at Oxford High School. I am always greeted by a teacher or student when I walk in first thing in the morning. It’s a small town where I live so everyone knows everyone which makes it easy to succeed and interact. Getting involved was pretty easy as well. I’ve always been a soccer participant so deciding to be on the team wasn’t a difficult decision. I was the only person in the 2018 class to be on the girls soccer team so I would have wished to see that change but my senior year (this year) we made it to districts for the first time in 11 years so I guess one senior and an amazing group of girls is all it takes.
Start Your Review of Oxford Public Schools
I really enjoyed the teachers in the Oxford Public School system. They are very passionate about their jobs. I was not thrilled with the choices we had for classes or the administration. When I was a senior, it seemed like our principal was closer with and favorited the kids who he saw often aka the kids that misbehaved and didn't give enough credit to/ didn't really get to know the kids who excelled in school and were part of many clubs.