Owego-Apalachin Central School District Reviews

good education...most teachers care, mediocre administrators. good sports... some mediocre coaches. some new buildings... due to lost buildings in the flood
The Owego-Apalachin Central School District is one distinct in it's community and overall sense of family. Here I have made lifelong connections unlike any other. Our school is rich with pride and overwhelming spirit for our town in which we live.
I attended Owego Free Academy from ninth grade through twelve grade. I had an all round okay experience. At this school there is not really anything special or good to brag about all though this year they have started a little remodel to make the school appear nicer than it actually is. I wished that my teachers would have prepared us more for the real world rather than focusing on tests and numbers. I hope that the school improves there food for the next students because they gave us very little choices and it just made us even more hungry after we ate. The vending machines are a rip of I have lost about a total of $50 in those! Also, the bathrooms are disgusting and very unsanitary, maybe they should hire a janitor! I hope this school district imporves some of the things I mentioned about the high school.
Start Your Review of Owego-Apalachin Central School District
The Owego Free Academy school district is one of the best schools in our area! They provide a safe and fair learning environment with quality teachers and staff, everyone that attends there including me feels safe there and enjoys furthering their education there.