Osceola School District Reviews

It was not the best, but I can still say I was able to come into college well-rounded. There are many extracurricular activities to participate in. I really enjoyed being in AFJROTC and Theater as well as many others. There were several things I did not like, like not having a math teacher for the majority of my high school career. There is also a problem with kids smoking weed and getting into gang-related fights. Despite this, I made an awesome group of friends and met some awesome teachers!
Osceola is home. I would like to see more opportunities for the high school students. More scholarship, college, and career awareness for the students.
Osceola School District is perfect if you love a small community. Although its a small community the district has many sports, clubs, and programs to help you succeed. I graduated an Honor student #10 out of 78 in my class. If you stay focused on your work you will succeed.
Start Your Review of Osceola School District
I like Osceola High School. It could improve on some things though. I feel that we should have more teachers that care about our education. The discipline could improve.