Orchard Farm R-V School District Reviews

Orchard Farm School District has it all! The schools offer great programs for students and all of the people are incredibly helpful and supportive! We love Orchard Farm Schools!
The environment was great! I loved going to school everyday, I never had a teacher I didn't like or didn't think taught well.
I think it is the best public school in Saint Charles County. It provides a great expirence and education for all! The only thing I can critize is the diversity of the student body.
Start Your Review of Orchard Farm R-V School District
My elementary and middle experiences were great, but when it came to high school, it went downhill. The majority of the teachers were mediocre and after leaving for college, I felt severely unprepared.
Love the district! Love the community! Love that my kids go to school here!
Orchard Farm is a great place to Live, Work, and Learn!
Best kept secret in K-12 schooling in the St. Louis area! Progressive academic programs and opportunities for many choices for diverse student interests and prepares students well for life. The atmosphere and culture within the schools are a rare find - true caring and support from teachers who consistently go above and beyond for their students).
Love it! Orchard Farm has a wonderful small community feel, even with it being a growing community. They offer great programs and opportunities for kids!
Orchard Farm is a great school district full of opportunity. I continue to be amazed by programs and initiatives to prepare students for life, career and college. So many opportunities coupled with small class sizes. Orchard Farm is a gem of a school district and one of the areas best ket secrets!
I love Orchard Farm, this school has a great community atmosphere. It has wonderful teachers that care for the students and the Elementary, Middle and High schools are all in the same area right by each other. Very convenient!!!