Orange City School District Reviews

Great school with mostly caring teachers. Good school spirit and good inclusion all around. Has a great mix of different extracurricular activities
Gives students exceptional academic opportunities. Wide ranges of AP courses offered, and a member of a technical program. Issues arise in the competitiveness of the school-- created a hostile environment for learning.
I have enjoyed my time as a student at Orange very much. From elementary to high school, the teachers have been great; they take the time to work with their students. I feel like I have received a great education at Orange also. The academic options are very wide and so are the extracurriculars.
Start Your Review of Orange City School District
I loved orange school district. Their sports teams are inclusive, high school events are fun and safe, and the location is very central to any location around this area.
Best school district! Kids are getting top notch education. Teachers are nothing but the best, and make sure the kids get nothing but the best!
I had an amazing experience at Orange. Not only did I get a sound educational background, but I also gained an appreciation for people of diverse backgrounds. I also had many opportunities to get involved in my own community and communities across the globe!
Orange is a very nice school district and they're very community oriented. There's many problems that I've encountered through this district and had to overcome them. Orange is a college prep school, so the lowest class you can take is a college prep class. The teachers are great, they're not teaching because of the money, they're teaching because of their love of teaching. They have special resources for students with special needs as well as learning disabilities. I myself, have benefited from these resources. All the administration and staff are very welcoming and put the students first. I give it four out of five stars because its a very good school academically but, they tend to turn a blind eye when it comes to bullying. I was bullied in middle and high school and the school did nothing about it. The superintendent was the one who put an end to it. In my opinion it should not even have to reach that point.
Orange High School in Pepper Pike Ohio is a Great School I have learned so much The Teachers are Awesome and the Counselors really care about you your just not another number Academics they help you achieve and shine like a diamond. Club and Activities are Wonderful. I am so thankful for Orange High School.
Teachers are extremely hands-on and dedicated to their students. All of the curriculum is designed to help a student grow and become further prepared for their lives outside of K-12 education. The school district is equipped with various types of clubs, sports, and activities you can join throughout your secondary school career, and they prepare their students for college work that other Cleveland City Schools may not have done so easily.