Onsted Community Schools Reviews

I have gone here since 8th grade and i am currently a senior. the teachers here are quite good and they actually care about their students and where they are going in the future.
Onsted is a small community and everyone knows eachother. It is easy to connect with people and have the community behind you at all times
I think Onsted Community Schools does a very good job in ensuring that students gets the best possible education, with nice facilities and a very safe community!
Start Your Review of Onsted Community Schools
I experienced a lot of bullying throughout my years of school. From elementary, middle, to high school I was the "oddball out" and didn't have a lot of friends. My experiences did make me into a mature and kind person though, because I don't want any other children to experience what I had.
Onsted has provided me with a lot of opportunities for furthering myself as a person. I am not sure if it was the academic environment, the social aspect, or just the change in scenery from where I was previously living. But overall, it has been a good experience for me, although Onsted has its flaws. Certain teachers at this school have brought a lot of negative energy and attitude to the school, bringing down the quality of the environment dramatically, and the administration sees no reason to make any sort of action despite the innumerable complaints by students of all varieties. Of course
I liked our school campus and how it encompasses all three schools. Onsted has a great workout facility. For a school of its size it does offer a nice choice of courses.
One thing I would change is the culture of the school. Very segregated into separate groups.
Onsted Community Schools is overall an alright school to attend if there is no alternative. Yes, the school is lacking in funds and grants but they still strive to provide the best education. I give OHS a 3 out of 5 because they need to improve their lunches and bathrooms.
Onsted Community Schools did little (if anything) to challenge me, or prepare me for future education.
I have gone to Onsted since first grade, and I have enjoyed every since I have joined. I have such a good support system there, my sophomore year I was diagnosed with type one diabetes. I felt so supported, even before I was diagnosed, my mom died and the whole school helped me through. And I have been apart the community since I was born, my grandparents live and work for the school, so I was naturally apart. When I was in sixth grade, I took up the French horn and our band director helped me learn and grow into the musician I am today.