Onekama Consolidated Schools Reviews

I like Onekama as a school but it is very small with lots of small town drama. The classes are not very challenging and the mindset of most is to do the bare minimum and take the easy way out.
I went to this school from when I was just in preschool till I graduated. I graduated with a relatively small class of 39 students. The students weren't very diverse and many were very closed-minded. However there were certain teachers that stood out, and were there for the students.
I have gone to Onekama Consolidated Schools my whole life. I am very pleased with how my future is coming along with everything I have learned. Since middle school, the teachers pay more attention to which students understand things rather than others. My class was divided into two separate groups. The group I was put in was a faster moving pace. By eighth grade year, I was taking a high school math class. Now as I am a senior I am in Calculus and taking a math college course online. If it wasn't for those teachers who made us work harder I wouldn't be where I am today. Also, starting my junior year I have been taking other college classes: Intro to Psychology, Intro to Sociology, English Composition 1, Composition 2, U.S. History, and Intro to Algebra. I am very glad that I was able to take these classes because I am saving a lot of money on these college courses.
Start Your Review of Onekama Consolidated Schools
I had a great time here but I am excited to start a new chapter. The atmosphere was really good for me. I had a blast doing extracurricular activities with my friends. The school is smaller so you get more one on one with the teachers which was great for me.