O'Neill Public Schools Reviews

I love the way our teachers make us feel like we are their own.
Mr. Corey Fisher, is a fabulous principle that makes all the students feel welcomed and looked after.
The construction has been a little hard to work around, but I can not wait for the future outcome. The teachers strive to find our greatest strengths and help us see those through ourselves.
I liked O’Neill High School because isn’t was a middle-sized school that had great academics and activities and I was able to know all of my teachers personally as well as most of the students throughout the whole high school.
O'neill High School was a great school. The teachers were accommodating to my plans for college. The administrators were friendly and professional to all students. They sought to help all students succeed, no matter what their future endeavors were.
Start Your Review of O'Neill Public Schools
My experience at O"Neill is amazing. All of the teachers try to prepare you for college even if you are not heading in that direction. We have a great atmosphere in O'Neill. I would like to see a new gym or more classrooms added in the future it gets very crowded. Still O'Neill public High school is pretty good.