Omro School District Reviews

Small close knit community, but poor education system. Toxic school system. Needs to improve academics and better prepare students for college. Omro should have more AP classes as well as a more diverse class selection. Omro has been making large improvements over the last few years but still needs quite a bit of work.
The school district is alright. It doesn't really have anything to set it apart from the others. It's just your average public school.
What I liked about the animal school district it was very small. The teachers were very helpful in my education. With having a smaller high school, it made my learning a lot easier. What I didn't like about the school district is we didn't always have different classes that we could take that would apply to a degree that I want to go for in college.
Start Your Review of Omro School District
I liked the closeness of the community. I always remember feeling the support of my classmates as well as the faculty members, whether it was for something academic or athletic.
I have had a great time at the Omro School District. The teachers are interested in my well-being as a student. They want the best for you as their students.