Old Bridge Township School District Reviews

Old Bridge High is a great place to start your journey towards college. They have advanced courses that can take you where you want to go. Great teacher, atmosphere even with all the educational budget cuts. Go Knights!
it was pretty lit Go Sasso! I feel like the teachers really cared about your future and wanted you to succeed. the administration was also quite forgiving and always pushed everyone to do their best in all facets of life.
I graduated from old bridge high school once a Knight always a Knight. I loved my art classes and language courses that I took all because of an amazing teachers. Loved my experience.
Start Your Review of Old Bridge Township School District
At my four years at Old Bridge High School I’ve learned it’s very different from most schools. We as a school are a family, from sports to school we do everything together. This past year the death of Zach Attinese has brought our town together. We all were deveststed by the lose but as a town we were all there for one another to supper each other and to cry on each other’s shoulders. We aren’t perfect but we are a family and no one can take that away from Old Bridge
Old bridge is very inviting and accepting in the entire district. they offer so much for ages of all kinds
Old bridge schools are a family many look out for each other we could always go to an administrator any time we needed to even if just to talk and check in .
There is a lot to say about Old Bridge High School. There are many teachers who put out so much for their students, staying after and working day and night to prepare their students. With the exception of a few, I could not complain. The administration is amazing, and our school spirit is unmatched.
I like the school, there are many clubs for everyone to get involved in. we have great sports programs. the only thing to change would be the bathroom policy.
I love the feeling of safety and how much diversity we have throughout the school. The involvement of the students in the school is amazing and everyone supports each other. I think it's important for everyone to embrace each other and have their backs.
The teachers are terrible or really great, the school smells perpetually like weed, no one cares about anything but sports (especially not the arts. At all.) and there’s way too much bs testing
I love this district. In my child's school the motto is one school, one town, one community. The old bridge school have wonderful teachers and they make the students and parents feel welcomed.
i loved high school and I'm proud to say i went to old bridge high school. the first thing i liked about the school was the size, with over 700 in my class and over 2000 students in the school when i attended, is was perfect to find so many friends and make new connections every single year. the school is also well diversified, which allowed me to experience different cultures by having friends with all different ethnic backgrounds. i can honestly say it was the best four years of my life.
OBHS is well known for awesome actvities for students through out the year and keeping studetns excited and happy to be coming to school everyday
My experience at Old Bridge High School was a great experience in the 4 years I was there. The environment was amazing and teachers plus students always had great energy. I participated in athletics here and the coaches were very great and gave me the best athletic experience/life lessons I still use to this day at my current University. The parent involvement is amazing, as everyone in this town is very involved. Old Bridge High School is a great high school. A great school of character.
I highly recommend Old Bridge Township School District. Most of their schools are schools of Character! All the teachers are amazing and really care about their students. All the schools have amazing programs, especially Old Bridge High School. They offer classes and programs for all students. Even if the student has no plans for going to college they can come out with a certificate to obtain employment. The sports programs are a high level and really help the student athletes to get into a college and play. I have really enjoyed my time studying in the Old Bridge Township School District
Old Bridge High School is one of the best high schools you can attend. Most teachers are excellent and cooperative and the students are kind and caring.
Old Bridge High School is a very diverse school with many cultures and personalities. I feel being in that type of environment prepares you for the real world as well as being able to adjust to college life. The faculty and staff is very accommodating. If you need personal assistance, whether it's tutoring, making up tests before or after classes or just to talk if you need an ear, they make themselves very accessible. The school offers many clubs as well as activities. If there's not a club not listed, you can start a club with a teachers supervision. Peer was my most favorite and memorable club. Such bonding taught me a lot about myself and my classmates. Best experience in my life. But our school moto, "Do the Right Thing" will live on in me forever.
Proud to be a "Knight".
Start Your Review of Old Bridge Township School District
All three of my children went through the Old Bridge Public School system and have been well prepared and have gone on to different colleges including Rutgers Business School, Penn State University and Georgian Court University. All are successful and well rounded young adults. I believe that their core foundation was instrumental in that success!
Does not recognize orchestra and sports is the main focus here. The only teachers worth noting are the selfless AP teachers, all the others just want a paycheck and could care less about your child.
I enjoyed the environment. Everyone is always smiling and having fun. The school is safe and most of the teachers care about the students passing. I feel like there should be more of an effort in preparation for college, especially in English and math classes. The food could do better in fresh products in fruits, veggies, and cheeses.