Oktaha Public Schools Reviews

Great environment to thrive in and build life long relationships. Fantastic counselor who helps with college readiness and resources to go to college.
There are certain bulliers in this school and the staff lets it happen, sometimes.
Some teaches show favoritism to kids that parents have money or school positions, board members kids or grandkids. I do like the fact it is a country school environment and small even that you know everybody.
I went to Oktaha for my junior and senior year. I really enjoyed my time there. The smaller class size definitely shines a light on how great the teachers are. The teachers and members of the administration are all very helpful and are genuinely invested in helping students gain education and life skills to better prepare them for the future. The only negatives are the low diversity and lack of resources and facilities. I would recommend Oktaha Public Schools to anyone interested in the pursuit of knowledge.
Start Your Review of Oktaha Public Schools
I like the envolvment amoung the teachers and students. I feel like Oktaha is a great school to attend. The academics are great. The only thing I would like to see improve, would be more envolvment in the Oktaha community.
Oktaha is a great small school. Very direct relationship between student and teacher for better learning. Also great way of making friends when you have them in several classes in a row.
I would like to see more involvement with the teachers and parents. I also feel as though the school doesn't do enough with students outside of teaching. They don't have clubs or fun activities. But they have been getting a lit more involved and I exspect to see more this upcoming year.
I have been at Oktaha since Pre-K. It has nice friendly teachers and the parents are always there to help. overall a great school. the only downfall is the food is not that appetizing.
The thing I loved the most about my school was how small the classes were and the amount of teacher-student interactions. Most kids were top notch friendly and helpful. Renowned throughout the state for its athletics and academic success, I am proud to say that I am an oktaha tiger. I will cherish the memories I made and will use the tools that I learned in the school to be a successfull adult.