Okaw Valley Community Unit School District No. 302 Reviews

Close nit community where the teachers and staff truly care about the outcome of each child. Most of the staff are members of the community as well so they are very intertwined.
I am in love with our schools (especially the high school). Being a small town the teachers really spend time to help each, and every student. For the most part everyone here is very kind. Our baseball team in the past has done very well, and this year it appears that our volleyball team may do well. By far my favorite part about our school district is our amazing administration. The high school principal spends time talking to, and helping every single student in the school, and is doing many other amazing things in the district.
I moved into the Okaw Valley school district going into my junior year and immediately fell inlove with the community, school, staff, and students. Everyone is so friendly here at OVHS, and this school is outstandingly family-oriented on the inside.
Start Your Review of Okaw Valley Community Unit School District No. 302
Personally I love it here. I've been enrolled at Okaw Valley ever since kindergarten. Over the years the teachers have gone above and beyond to help excel and improve students such as myself. Our principal I particular. If it wasn't for him many of the past graduates would not be where they stand today. Aside from the terrable lunchs the valleys an amazing places to grow up and lean.