Okarche Public Schools Reviews

I loved my school. My school is a very small school so it is easy to get to know everyone even if they aren't in the same grade as me. The teachers are easy to work with a are always willing to help out. The community around the school also had a huge impact on my view of the school. The community was always involved in sports, fundraisers, and any other events my school had.
It's a good school but some teachers really suck at teaching. I have enjoyed my time here since I was a freshman. Had a lot of good memories and made a lot of good friends.
Okarche is an okay school but like it doesnt have much diversity and the administration faculty is not the best because they pick favorites but the teachers are great and its a pretty okay school.
Start Your Review of Okarche Public Schools
Okarche Public Schools has very good academics and the teachers treat their students very well. They always try to help them and guide them along. Though Okarche's diversity is quite lacking. Also, I would like to see more extracurricular activities, because Okarche only offers a very limited amount.
Since my Freshman year, the year I moved to Okarche, I have always felt welcome and involved. We are currently building a new gym, elementary, and agriculture building. If I were to change one thing it would be the programs. I wish we had more programs to get involved in like art, music, and football.
I am a senior at Okarche High School. I began school at Okarche my freshman year. Okarche is a small school. I will graduate in May with twenty-five other kids. The teachers and staff are very friendly and if you need help they will stay and get you the help you need. They want you to succeed. Okarche has several extracurricular activities such as basketball, baseball, softball, one-act play, speech, wood shop, FFA (Future Farmers of America), robotics, FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes), NHS (National Honors Society), Beta, Letterman's Club, and web design. Okarche Public Schools is a great place to take your kids for a great education.
Okarche makes everyone feel at home, no matter if they were a new kid or not. We also take all sports very seriously and want to win. Not all schools can say that they have the whole community to back them up in every thing, but we can. Okarche is a great place to live and I would not be the person I am today without moving to the small town of Okarche.
The teachers and support staff are always available for students who want to learn. They put in 110% effort for there students in athletics, academics, and speech and debate. Okarche was an amazing place to grow up and go to school. We are one big family and I would change a thing about my school.
I liked the small environment for which the school is set in. I also liked how the teachers worked with you if you didn't understand something or if you were gone and missed something. I liked how the whole community would come out to the sporting events and support both the boys and the girls teams. Most of the teachers really prepared you for college. I wish that the school would consider starting and a track field team, but other than that, the school is a great one.