Ohio County Schools Reviews

The Ohio county has provided me with everything I know. The teachers try to build relationships with their students, which makes everyone feel wanted and learn.
Ohio County really wants you to be as safe as posibal and well taken care of. The teachers are amazing ascend will bend over backward to help you out! I wish there could be a better lunch menu but that's not the school district's fault.
Ohio County Schools does everything they can to keep the schools safe, clean, and the children in them happy.
Start Your Review of Ohio County Schools
Overall, the students work hard and the teacher give their best effort. Like, most schools have more of a focus on the sports aspect, which involves dedicated coaches and staff. The students take great pride in their school and work hard in their studies.
I enjoyed attending CCHS. Teachers are helpful and I feel I am ready for college. I have completely changed over the 4 years I have been a student. I have more confidence and am ready to start a new journey.
I went to school in Ohio County for 18 years and recieved an excellent education. All of my teachers from K-12 always adequately prepared me for the next grade level and challenged me to my fullest abilities.
As a 2017 graduate out of Ohio County Schools, I would rate my experience 10/10. There have been some ups and downs along the way but all in all, the academics and staff were very helpful. There were many opportunities from sports to clubs to get involved in which was a way I made new friends. One con of Ohio County would be the food and college readiness.
DURING MY TIME IN Ohio cOUNTY SCHOOLS, THE TEACHERS & STAFF WORKED WITH MY MOM TO TRY TO GET THE BEST EDUCATION FOR ME. THEY WERE VERY PROMPT REPLYING TO E-MAILS, & COMMUNICATED WELL WITH US. STATE TEST SCORES ARE VERY GOOD.