Oconto Unified School District Reviews

I love this school! Oconto Unified School District is a nice, cozy school. However, with new administration coming in, things changed drastically. My first two years at Oconto High School were amazing, my last two were a little about average.
I’ve been in Oconto since early kindergarten and my experience with Oconto has varied from building to building. The elementary school has structure but doesn’t cater to the needs of above average children such as myself so I was often bored. For middle school I was in a project based learning school and there was an evident divide created between the school I was in and the traditional middle school which was created by and almost encouraged by certain staff members. Once I reached high school the culture completely changed and it’s been really fun to be a part of the traditions and excitement of the high schoolers. I really enjoy my current involvement in the Oconto school district and I’m noticing with new administration some of the problems I experienced in middle school are being resolved.
Overall with how small the school is I have been provided with numerous opportunities to be involved. Teachers are very kind and know you well so they understand where you struggle and what to help you with. I have never felt I could not go to any of my teachers for help. I feel they are good at focusing on the many different departments and providing them with the funds needed. They also enjoy student feedback to make their school more likable and student friendly.
Start Your Review of Oconto Unified School District
Over all I love the teacher here in the district. They are extremely helpful and will do what it takes to help student successful. Some changes I wish we could go back to open campus.
I enjoyed attending Oconto Unified School District. I believe that there could be more opportunities for college credits. The teachers should be more thoroughly reviewed of their teaching abilities and success rate through the students. The district was average because there could be a myriad of advancements and changes that could be made.
Wouldn't highly recommend it by any means. Classes are small and teachers aren't all qualified for what they teach. Programs are ok and you don't need to pay for them.
Overall Oconto High School has done many things to help me in my preparation for college. AP and accelerated classes have challenged me to work hard and strive to be better.
The Oconto Unified School District was very welcoming and I felt at home going to school here. It may be in a small town where everyone knows everything about everyone, but I was an all around good experience. The teachers were very good at keeping most everyone interested (as interested as you can be as a 15 year old doing Geometry) and tried different methods to help us learn better.