Oblong Community Unit School District No. 4 Reviews

I absolutely loved the fact that it was a small town school and very easy to navigate. I would like to see more dual credit courses offered here. When I was in school here there was only one dual credit class my senior year.
Oblong Community Unit School District No. 4 is great and knowledgeable place for its students. The small classes make learning and connecting with the teachers easy. The teachers are all highly qualified and masters of their craft. I wish the fine arts department had a bigger budget so the students could learn and grow easier.
The teachers make learning fun as well as educational and they are very good at offering help if needed. Teachers are very willing to work with a student if they are out of school for a look period of time due to illnesses. The only thing I would like to see improved is the gym due to the lack of air movement. Other than that I would recommend Oblong if a student is looking for a close knit school.
Start Your Review of Oblong Community Unit School District No. 4
I would like to see Oblong High School offer more dual credit and IB classes. Not being offered more advanced classes has made affected me very negatively when applying for colleges and scholarships.
A very small school, but very welcoming. The staff is great, very helpful. The students are also great to work with.