Oakland Craig Public Schools Reviews

I enjoy attending Oakland-Craig. The class size is small, therefore our teachers care for our future readiness. I would love to change the safety of our school. Our buildings are over one hundred years old, so we lack the new technologies that would be required in newer buildings.
Oakland-Craig offers many opportunities for involvement in activities and the community, and everyone is supportive. They do what they can for the students with the financial resources that are available.
O-C is a very good school district. A very caring staff has been huge in my children's success. Academically, O-C is very forward-thinking in doing what's best for its students. The district has addressed an aging high school building with a progressive approach while the elementary school is a state of the art facility that has been renovated in the last five years. Overall, we have been very fortunate to be a part of this community.
Start Your Review of Oakland Craig Public Schools
Great school system. Small town pride with its academics and especially its Sports. Administration and teachers are always willing to go the extra mile, not only in a learning environment but as well as clubs, parent involvement, and college readiness.