Nye County School District Reviews

I would say that my experience with the school district was very average. Half of my terachers seemed to care about me and the other half were just trying to get through the day. The food was half par, and there was almost no school spirit no matter how hard the student council tried. But my high school experience was not regrettable.
I like the teachers at the nye county district. I also liked the class sizes because they weren't too big, I would like to see their food improve they dont serve the best meals. I like the commitment of the teachers but some need a new teaching style. The materials aren't the best but overall I like it.
Not a lot of college help and students seem to be put down for graduating early. Our books are super old and our teachers just seem to stop caring.
Start Your Review of Nye County School District
Professional attire for ALL teachers, especially the High School. More time teaching and less time preparing for all the testing, Elementary schools especially. This district is in meed of improvement.
I attended Pahrump Valley High all four years of my High School and learned that the school lacked counselors motivated and knowledgeable enough to help further prepare their students for higher education. The few motivated students that attended PVHS sought help from the teachers that were willing to go out of their way to help their students.