Nuview Union School District Reviews

I attended the Nuview Union School district my entire K-12 journey and I would like to say that I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to be taught and supervised by not only very kind, but also well educated and knowledgeable people. The teachers have always had understandable yet engaging styles of instruction. Nuview Union School District has every child's best interest in mind and not only strives to provide quality education, but quality life experiences. I have made some absolutely great memories throughout the years here and have learned so much about who I am and who I want to become.
Overall it was a decent experience, I went to school there from kindergarten to 12th grade. There were certainly many great teachers but there were also many that did not care about the students or the subjects they taught.
I like that it is a small district, but that we have the opportunity to have a high school that gets us collage ready.
Start Your Review of Nuview Union School District
Nuview Union school district is very special in many ways. I have spent nearly my entire academic career in this district and can confidently say I know it well. One thing I love about this district is that it is very small and very close-knit. Everyone knows everyone else and it creates a wonderful community environment. However, our funds are lacking in many areas. Many clubs and activities have to fundraise most of their budget. In the future I would like to see more money go to arts programs within the district.
Great environment as there are many people students and teachers alike who are here to help one another learn and grow so that students will be able to prepare not only for college, but for the rest of their lives
Really care about getting their kids ready to succeed in life. Though it is a small community, there is a strong trust between educators and students to completing goals
The school district has very nice teachers and they help students develop and get ready for college.
Academics are very good, if you are looking into getting a big start in your college career in High School this is the school to go.