Nutley Public School District Reviews

Nutty High School has granted me with many blessings throughout my years. I have been able to make lifelong friends in these hallways, but it was not an easy road to get to where I am. Although I am grateful for my experiences, I highly regret not attending a private high school where I feel my education would have been improved.
Average size high school in middle of town with moderately diverse student population. A large number of the students that attend this high school have parents that also attended this same school many of times having the same teachers.
The teachers are always there to help you. They made your learning experience fun and enjoyable. I enjoy interacting with the other students and talking to them face to face. Our school brings together a community of kids to blend together.
Start Your Review of Nutley Public School District
The entire administration is backwards regarding what is really important. Pushing classes students don't need and trying to get rid of some of the only useful classes in the district.
School has a very close and engaging community. Always encourages kids to volunteer and participate in community serves. Though some teachers are not that great other stand out and surpass the expectations and are amazing teachers. The guidance counselors are amazing and they always make the students aware of new activities or events that occur that would help the students.
I have been attending this school going on 4 years now and I loved my experience here. All I would love to see changed would be the air regulations throughout the school. Most of the time the air either does not work nor does the heat.
Nutey gave me the background to succeed well. My elementary school experience, with supportive, creative, and knowledgeable teachers, helped me reach my potential academically and help me discover my strengths. My high school guidance counselor supported me in selection of honors and AP classes, acknowledged and helped me find volunteer opportunities, and college selections. It was a wonderful experience for me. I would like to see Block Scheduling in the HS inorder to be able to devote more concentrated time on course work.