Norwell Public Schools Reviews

Norwell Public Schools was welcoming as a third grader moving in. In middle school we earned a solid foundation to build upon entering high school. Norwell high school allowed so many opportunities to become involved within the school and community. Nearly every student in my graduating class played a sport or was an active member of a club or organization.
I loved the Norwell school system. It is a very collaborative and tight-knit community that promotes growth and academic sustainability.
They’re the best! I went to Norwell public schools all 12 years and they’re amazing. Not only were the teachers kind, caring, and knowledgeable, but also very fun! They made my time there worth while. Not only that, but the community is amazing. Some of my best friends I’ve known through norwell schools since the first grade. It’s no wonder people move here just for the school system.
Start Your Review of Norwell Public Schools
Great teachers, students, but not much diversity :(. There are many AP courses to choose from and many extracurriculars. It is a small school in general, so there are limitations to the division of sports and teams, but still a very good variety and a very athletic school in general. Food is very good, only 2 dances per year (prom and homecoming, but there is robo for sophomores and freshmen) lots of art classes and provide help with preparing for college by introducing Naviance. Great school
Norwell has an old building and setting but the school itself is on a roll! They have so many programs and their sports are excelling!
A very safe place to study and grow as a young student. The teachers are remarkably supportive and interested in your healthy and wellbeing.
Excellent school with a great selection of courses in senior year. Provides a great foundation for college.
I received an amazing education in the Norwell school system. My high school teachers especially prepared me for college classes more than most of my peers. The reason I give it 4 stars is because of the lack of diversity and because of the poor math department. I had one helpful math teacher my entire time at NHS.