Northwood School District Reviews

Northwood school is the worst school to send your kids to.
They let your kids get bullied and do nothing about it .
They bullies are not at all knowledge they let your kids get picked on and don't follow school or district policy how children soupose to feel safe when school turns brush under rug as if nothing happened .
My friends kids go rgeir and sweetest kids and their friend most resptfull kids you ever met and wrong for teacher staff to do nothing where security to make children feeling safe at school.
We do not have the opportunities other larger schools have with class variation, however; we have great teachers who spend countless hours trying to help us. The lunches are poor, but our sports teams are excellent. It is just your average small town school.
I think that the Northwood School District has some great, patient, and caring teachers. I like the diversity of the academics they offer. They offer the Fab-Lab not only for the students but the public too. they have the open academy.
The one thing I wish they would add a track n field program and golf lessons as part of their physical education, it would make for one awesome school
Start Your Review of Northwood School District
My experience at Northwood was awesome. I loved the teachers that I had. The school was a very welcoming place to be. Our athletics programs were always fairly successful.
Northwood is a really great school with many great opportunities. The teachers are all pretty nice and cool. They make sure everyone is treated equal. I have been going there for 13 years now and I have made great memories with sports and hanging out with friends. Sports have been a huge part of my life and I am thankful for being able to play them and get a good education at the same time! It is overall a great school!
Northwood School is a great school. The teachers are always willing to help the students out. It's a small school so everyone knows each other and everyone is friends. The sports program is really great also, especially the girls basketball and the football team. All the students work hard in every class.