Northwest Public Schools Reviews

Northwest High school did not benefit me socially or in school at all. I was unable to take many classes for college credit and the academics were underwhelming. Our show choir director was caught smuggling money from our accounts and he has still not been prosecuted due to a car accident that happened in the beginning of October 2018. Apparently he has been in a health state for the past 7 months that he hasn't been able to be questioned. It wasn't until April 2019 that he "resigned" due to health reasons.
I really enjoyed the size of the schools, small enough that you could know everyone, yet big enough to have successful extracurriculars. One complaint I would have is that a lot of time was spent on the "culture days" which could've been useful, but were poorly executed and were basically just a waste of time.
I am currently a Senior at Northwest High School in Grand Island and I thought overall I got the academic and social construct I need to succeed in the future. This school was very great and welcoming.
Start Your Review of Northwest Public Schools
I love NW so far! I have very good grades now because my teachers are helping me get them and offering to help me. Also having the administrators also keep on top of your grades. Everyone is so friendly here and freshmen are all friends with the upper class men and video versa. This school also help a you prepare for what you want to maybe do in college so you can take classes to help you get ready for college and what path you want to take.
Northest Public Schools is a great highschool that offers many opportunities that include music, agriculture, medical, engineering, and shop classes. Almost every student fits into one of these groups.