Northwest Local School District (McDermott) Reviews

A majority of the teachers work towards helping the students. Bullying isn't really an issue with the older students(high school)
I have had an amazing time here at Northwest. I do think the student need to push themselves harder to learn basic math and reading, and although we have a fenomenal soccer team and track team, the basketball and football teams lack. But still the teachers are very sweet and get on students a lot to complete assignments, our gym is the best in the area, and our equipment is very very nice. The only thing I do have a problem with, is the amount of effort the students put into their school, which isn’t really a teacher problem, it’s more of a student problem.
I Love Northwest! It is a great school to attend. Everyone is so nice, and caring. I never felt like I could not count on a teacher to help me. The entire staff from the cooks to the principles are the sweetest people under the sun.
Start Your Review of Northwest Local School District (McDermott)
The teachers are very one on one ith heir students, if a child is having trouble they will take time after school or early in the mmorning to. Make sure they succeeded. I would like to see the athletic department be changed by how the money is budgeted. The girls soccer team and cross country team are required to fundraise to be able to afford jerseys and equipment.
I like that the teachers see students as more than just students, however, I feel that sports were put before academics.
Really love attending Northwest High School. The teachers care about our education and want to see everyone to succeed. Northwest Mohawk Community is one big family and there to support each other.