Northwest Arkansas Classical Academy Reviews

I have loved being here. I came from homeschooling so it was a big change and this school has worked with me so that my education was the way I wanted it to be while still being expansive and rigorous. I was accepted into Arkansas Governor's school in 2018 and have been accepted to numerous colleges and offered close to full rides because of this school teaching me the necessary skills to do so. Sports are not a main focus so that students can be academic. Administration can be difficult to work with at times, but never unreasonable and the teachers are so hardworking.
Northwest Arkansas Classical Academy is a very tight-knit community. I will never think of Northwest Arkansas Classical Academy as a school, but a home. A home where i could epress myself, without the harsh criticism of public schools.
my experience through this school has allowed me to feel confident in my readiness for college academically. There are higher standards at this school that allow me to feel that readiness . I do think this school is lacking in freedom. At other schools i was more independent and had to have a sense of drive to learn more. Though I appreciate how much the school has done to educate us and take initiative in academic ways, I do worry for our social and personal drives. At least in the sense of becoming self reliant and motivated for college, where there will not be someone there to hold our hand.
Start Your Review of Northwest Arkansas Classical Academy
Northwest Arkansas Classical Academy gives me the opportunity to learn through a Classical Education Curriculum. I've had the opportunity to take Latin. The small classroom environment makes it very easy to have great personal relationships with my teachers.