Northmont City School District Reviews

Played football and wrestling there and the atmosphere of the school is full of kind people. It is a very Academic School but the students and the teachers still have strong connection.
Northmont school district has ranked the top of their education. They prepare the students for college as well as offering college course level even while attending high school. So when they graduate, they are ahead of the game. We recently had a new high school built with the top technology, top sports facilities and training room, weight room. Every student is up to date on technology with their own individual iPads learning with them on a daily basis. I am a proud, parent, alumni, and current employee at Northmont city schools. Great community and lots to offer for the students, families, and community. Excellent resources to help guide you to your future after high school.
I like all of the teachers and staff that always help the students do well in school. Also, the schools food is really delicious and nutritious.
Start Your Review of Northmont City School District
Many of the teachers are great and seem to want to teach the students. However, they have taken some classes away (i.e. Chinese) which I wish was still available.
I like the teachers. The environment in general is wonderful; the staff and students are generally friendly. There is a wide variety of activities for students of all backgrounds and interests at the high school.
It's been alright going here, I do have a few things that I wish they'd do. Firstly, they're a huge school and the don't recycle, which is a problem. Secondly, I feel like their efforts are in the wrong things. The high school tries very hard to ensure the success of their highest students, but they don't seem to consider their more average ones. I hope to see that change one day.
Lots of opportunities for involvement from a student perspective, school creates a good learning atmosphere and has a very diverse student body.
Northmont is a great school and you gain a great education. The school is a welcoming place and the faculty cares about the students. They encourage the students to do their best and always work hard. Northmont is a great school.
They just aren’t cutting it anymore. We never close. Some of these teachers really don’t know what they doing. Lunches ain’t it. There are some really great teachers and great things here. The AP classes are great
I would like to see better teachers, as I was alum and I don’t think they prepared me for college well enough
I like that at Northmont the district always tired to make you feel safe. I dislike about Northmont is the food was not very nutritional.
I enjoy attending Northmont City Schools because the school is very diverse overall and they provide very good academics and sports. I feel very prepared for college with the classes that I currently take at Northmont schools.
Northmont is a phenomenal school system. The teachers and facilities are very impressive and hardworking. It has a plethora of college classes and AP classes to prepare students for their upcoming college hardships.
I have had many bad experiences with the staff at this school. There are a few good staff members but most of them are unfair, rude, or just have a bad attitude all around. The students are very nice for the most part. I have never felt that I couldn't ask someone for help with work or talk to my seat mate. I have not seen any bullying with my eyes, although we do have several fights break out every year. I have made many lifelong friends at this school and as much as I hate this place it is my home.
It was ok. Its very diverse. You have some great teachers and some not so great. Northmont High school has somewhat prepared me for college. I'm ready for college regardless because I will succeed at what ever I put my mind to. Stay focused and you can and will be successful.
Northmont has always been a diverse and fun place to go to school. We have top athletics and grades in our district
Overall, pretty decent experience here. If I had to change something, it would be a couple of teachers. I did not necessarily agree with their teaching styles, but they were decent.
Start Your Review of Northmont City School District
I attended Northmont for my whole schooling career. The teachers are knowledgeable, available and work with each other. It is a public school with an emphasis on standardized testing, the teachers want to see the students succeed.
I Like everything about Northmont. From food and transportation to learning and sports. Northmont has it all.
I have attended Northmont High School since my Freshman Year. I loved the variety of classes offered. I liked the flexibility of my counselor and her helping get the classes I needed and desired. What I think the school could do better at is as a Freshman i wish they would have told me more about the clubs that i may have been interested in. I wish the teachers would appear to care more about my education and helping me understand. The teachers seem to talk over students a lot versus having in dept conversations with students. Several of the teachers have an I don't really care about you attitude or treat you like you are a number versus a person. The teachers don't seem to notice struggling students or students that could use help, they only notice the trouble makers or the students who have issues. Also it would be helpful if the counselors would help more with scholarships for seniors.