Northern Lebanon School District Reviews

Overall my experience was good. The teachers are nice and will usually help you when needed. There is also a range of classes you can take depending on your interests.
Majority of the electives offered were agriculturally natured. As a student that was not interested in pursing farming or veterinary science, I was greatly disadvantaged. There were too few options of electives to expand our horizons. They also did not do an appropriate job of preparing us for college through academics, strictness of teaching, nor by advising us what to expect after high school.
Northern Lebanon School District is a great school to attend especially if you're in the Lebanon Area
Start Your Review of Northern Lebanon School District
What I like about my school is that it’s starting to have classes available to everyone to take. In order for them to be good at what they are trying to do for their career, but at the same time I don’t like how the teachers teach us and don’t try to help us learn.
I like the teachers and how they try to get you to like learning. I would like them to allow use to choose if we want more than one study hall or not.
The teachers at Northern Lebanon are great with the students but the staff here does NOT take bullying seriously. They also do not take the students opinions into consideration most of the time when making classroom decisions.
I like their athletic program but the administration is awful and they don’t know what they are doing
The building is outdated and needs to be upgraded. The cafeteria food tastes very poor, except for the wrap station. The administration has been on a streak of making poor decisions and it does not seem to be getting any better in the future. Overall I would not recommend this school unless they make some major changes.
I greatly enjoyed the agricultural courses. The expanded shop courses offered were a benefit also. The gifted program was not well organized or too beneficial. The courses did not prepare me for college, which was disappointing.
It was the people that made my high school experience. The school district is small, a blessing and a curse. Because of the size, I could participate in many different leadership positions, and be a member of various musical groups. But also because of the size, everyone knew everything about everyone else and gossip spread quickly.
Teachers are awesome. Involved. Classes kept me challenged. The old school board was not great. New people in now.
Th school is pretty average. I'd like to see the administration take bullying seriously. The school is starting to be more diversed and have other cultures in the school, which is great.
I enjoy the level of learning offered at this public school. Although many schools have problems with student issues, Northern Lebanon does their best to keep them to a minimum. The staff is excellent, the opportunities are evident and memories have been made.
My experience at attending Northern Lebanon School District was not anything too major. It was just average. There are some very good aspects of the school. Some of the good parts is the ag department in the high school. The ag department opens a lot of doors for students. There are so many opportunities that come to you with being an ag student. I do wish there was more funding for the ag department though. Our sports programs are wonderful. They have activity buses that drive kids home after sports. A lot of the teachers at the schools are very helpful and are willing to go the extra mile just to help a student.
I really like the involvement that teachers put in with their students. They make sure that their students understand the subject material. That's not to say this school doesn't have problems. For one, Northern Lebanon could use a lot more diversity. All the teachers in the high school are white and the only time I ever saw a black teacher was a substitute that came in to cover a teachers class. I was really surprised to see him there and that is a bad reaction. If Northern Lebanon hired more ethnic employees I feel as though they'd be able to reach a lot more students that way and help with their studies.
I like my fellow classmates that I go to school with. All of my teachers are really good and interactive. They really care about our futures and only want the best for us. The food they offer us in really good, depending on the day. And overall, I believe that it is a pretty good High school.
The school is an average low fund school. The choices of classes that are offered is minimal. The teachers vary from excellent to poor. They are relaively communative with the parents. The wrestling and girls basketball program are the best of the sports programs.
Start Your Review of Northern Lebanon School District
Northern Lebanon School District is a very average ranking school. The level of difficulty is not challenging to students and does not prepare them for college. As far as teachers and staff, the majority are great teachers that are just not given the material to challenge and push the students to improve and do their best.
My expirence at NL so far has been great! Never had any problems with staff or students. It’s a small school but the community support is huge and like no other! Everyone is proud to be a Viking and they show it with no hold backs.
The staff at NL doesn't care about providing a quality education rather than getting on the good side of the athletes. It's pretty pathetic to see teachers behave like teenagers when it comes to letting their athletes cheat on tests and giving them credit for assignments they did not complete. Rather than reviewing a test in Spanish we can eat cake and celebrate the football team's win. This interfered with the education of a multitude of students and forced many student's class rank than to be lower than deserved. You couldn't even get in Honor Society (a club emphasized in encouraging ACADEMIC achievement) unless you played a sport. But, hey, as long as the basketball players are happy that's all that matters. #nlgbb