Northern Adirondack Central School District Reviews

A small-town school with great opportunities for all students. Teachers are accessible and knowledgable in their subjects.
The teachers actually care, the students are (relatively) nice to eachother, and they offer many clubs and sports!

The only thing I would like to see change is how we have vending machines with many drinks, but you're not allowed to buy them (unless they're flavored waters) until after school.
Northern Adirondack is a very homey school with an array of possibilities as far as clubs and activities go. Students voices are more often than not heard, and most of the teachers are fantastic. However, our school does not have as many sports as others (football, hockey, track, swim, gymnastics, etc) and we do not offer any AP classes.
Start Your Review of Northern Adirondack Central School District
I liked how many of the teachers genuinely care about their students. You feel as if you can really trust them and learn from them. I would like to see more hands on activities for the students though. Some students don’t learn as well just going through notes all the time, and I think more hands on activities would be very help a lot.