Northeastern Local School District (Defiance) Reviews

Small community, very close knit. Community is very supportive, parents are very involved. Older kids really look out for the younger kids and all are a family.
North eastern Tinora is a small school in my opinion most classes graduate less than 100 students. I feel for technology that is available for the children to learn is far behind. The strongest assets that the school offers is the teachers relationship with the students. The principal makes it her point to know every child. My children have always felt very comfortable when ever they have needed to approach anybody regarding an issue.
Tinora has really helped me get caught up and I will graduate on time after having a couple homeschool years due to depression and anxiety. The teachers and staff are great.
Start Your Review of Northeastern Local School District (Defiance)
Tinora is an exceptional school district...small country school with great extracurricular sports with awesome programs...our school has done well making it to the state level many times year after year...teachers are phenomenal!!