Northampton County Public Schools Reviews

The community fails to support the school and there is subsequently lack of motivation and drive in students as academics, clubs/extracurriculars are poorly supported and funded.
Hi, I’m Nathan Ruff graduate of Northampton High School.Things that I liked about Northampton was that the staff and everyone treated each other very nice and friendly, another thing I liked was that the teaching skills were great didn’t have a hard time learning or anything whenever you needed help the teachers were on their task. What I would like to see change in Northampton is the safety, food, and to be more organized. Now with safety we need more police officers to be on your side when fights breakout or anything the safety needs to be right there. Kids shouldn’t be in school with bad grades if teachers do what they have to do and this is my experience on Northampton High School.
I ENJOYED THE TEACHERS THAT TAUGHT ME.THEY NEED MORE TEACHERS.I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE OLD SCHOOL TORN DOWN,AND A NEW SCHOOL BUILT.THE FOOD IS OKAY BUT COULD BE A LOT BETTER.THIS LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL HAS BEEN AN INTERESTING SCHOOL YEAR.I MUST SAY,THAT THE SCHOOL HAS REALLY PREPARED US FOR COLLEGE.OUR GUIDANCE COUNSELORS MADE SURE WE FILLED OUT OUR COLLEGE APPLICATIONS.THEY MADE SURE WE APPLIED FOR SCHOLARSHIPS,ETC.PROM IS ALSO AN EXCITING TIME.OUR PROM IS ON MAY 5TH.WE WILL ALSO HAVE AN AFTER PROM,BUT WE ARE NOT QUITE SURE WHERE IT WILL BE AS OF YET.MY HIGH SCHOOL YEARS HAVE BEEN AN EXCITING ADVENTURE.
Start Your Review of Northampton County Public Schools
Northampton High School needs to do better in the guidance office to help prepare students for college. Thankfully there was another employee who took it upon herself to work hard with the students to prepare them for college.
I have been attending Northampton High School for the past six years. Six years because they closed our middle school and moved 7th & 8th grade to our high school. My overall experience here has been somewhat okay. We live in a small area and our funding is limited. For the most part, there are teachers here who want you to actually pass and succeed. While on the other hand, some teachers don't even care if you pay attention in class. We use to have a program called "Saturday School", it was where students could come and get extra help on the weekends for a few hours. I thought this was a wonderful idea and it really helped me a lot, but of course due to our limited funding, it was not given as an option this year.