North Warren Central School District Reviews

I love being at North Warren Central School! The school district is extremely great and the staff is very welcoming and helpful. The school is also very stern and makes sure that all the students are in line and being responsible while also making sure every student is doing their best job to succeed. The only thing I would like to see change about my school is the amount of AP classes we have.
North Warren is an ok school district. The teachers could invest more time in our educations and give us more tools we need for college. Preparing us for college a little better would make things better.
Some of the teachers I was able to learn from and interact with were amazing and definitely changed my life for the better. Other than those few teachers, this school needs a lot of change. It is definitely not a school that accepts everyone and makes the learning environment safe and comfortable for all students. I hope it will change for the better, but I haven’t heard anything good about it since I graduated. This school needs to benefit and assist ALL of its students and give them the education they deserve. That is what they need to work on.
Start Your Review of North Warren Central School District
Some great teachers! Ms. Sabo and Mr. Dibble are exceptional. NWCS, unfortunately, is all about mediocrity. It does not matter if you have been on Principal's list for most of high school or if you have been in NHS for as long as possible; you will not get student of the month if you are not a favorite. No SAT study groups, little regents prep, all about mediocrity. Some teachers put forth favoritism in such a known way, it is unfair.
North Warren is great school district. The teachers are always there to help when a student is is need of help. The facilities are great and clean. Teachers and parents are involved in sports and after school activities.