North Syracuse Central School District Reviews

i have had a very good experience in this district. All of the staff are very personable and always there for their students. They work hard to ensure all of the students in this district have a great experience. The NSCSD also has multiple opportunities to get involved in extra curricular activities and help out in the community.
CNS is one of the best school districts, the schools are always connected and have the best conditions. the staff is overall nice and have respect for the students who aren't disrespectful to them.
Great teachers make great students the coaches are great as well! Student section has a lot of pride! School sports are the best at CNS.
Start Your Review of North Syracuse Central School District
I’ve been in the district for my entire schooling career. I’ve had a fair amount of good teachers as well as bad ones. For the size of the classes, the school does well with safety and control. I feel, however, that I have not received all the help I hoped for in my college search. Overall not a bad experience.
I am currently a Senior at Cicero North Syracuse High school. I will be graduating this year and will continue my education at college in the fall. Everyone at the school from administrators to teachers to counselors have help me out so much. They have guided me in the right directions with my dreams and future.
This district has very good teachers for the most part. I feel they offer a lot of good subjects that prepare you for college. You are able to earn credits towards your college education. I had the opportunity to be involved in the OCM Boces New Visions medical program this year for my senior year. This is an awesome program. My goal is to go to Onondaga Community College for two years to get my Nursing A.A.S degree and then to continue onto Upstate Medical University to earn my BS degree in nursing.
One thing that I wish was different is the size of this district. It can be easy to get lost in the shuffle.
I personally hated the school because they made bullying more common. Less help was given to those who were bullied. They should work on improving the safety of the students. A large amount of teachers were poor, but there were a few great teachers who did prep their students for college.
When it comes to learning and being prepared for college, it's a great school. The only problem when it comes to the safety aspect to students in terms of bullying and harassment. Little to no help is provided.
Some of the teachers are one of a kind and I can definitely say prepared me for college and higher education in general. However, other staff and administration seemed to care more about minor things (dress codes, exercising authority) than education.
The teachers are great! They really know their information! The school has too many people though. It is almost impossible to walk through the hallways
My son has gone to Cicero Elementary for the past 2 years and he loves the school. He has learned at an incredible rate and I am very impressed with the two teachers he has had, they have been absolutely phenomenal!
What I liked within the North Syracuse Central School District is it is wonderful for the academic and sports. The teachers are dedicated to the students and actually care that the student is prepared for college. It is a diverse community and it shows acceptance to anyone. What I would probably like to see change is the lunches. It's not right to give a child just a cheese sandwich because they can't afford food.