North Olmsted City School District Reviews

we got a new school my senior year and it was the best for many reasons but the most fulfilling one was that they built us a good and new soccer stadium. one of the best things in my life
I went to North Olmsted High School and appreciated the different levels of classes and programs, including service learning. I did not appreciate that, during my time there, more groups and organizations received more funding, resources, attention and equipment than others. The high school was good with demonstrating community although there was not much diversity.
I loved North Olmsted schools. From grade school to graduation, I feel like i have become an intelligent, respectful, and hardworking individual. The teachers, staff, and coaches were very professional an would help anyone with anything.
Start Your Review of North Olmsted City School District
One thing North Olmsted High School has that many other high schools lack is a thriving business program led by teachers who used to be in the business world themselves. The teachers allow students to “engage” into the business world as an individual and in result you learn about your own drives and what motivates you to be successful.
As a former student in North Olmsted City School District, it was a great experience. My teachers were always there for me and helpful. They always answered questions and were prepared for our what if questions.
North Olmsted has a large number of poorly functioning and quickly deteriorating facilities that haven't been renovated since the 1990's. The teachers are all average with the exception of a few great scholars. The school system greatly lacks student pride and culture. The entire cities school district performs on an all around average level. North Olmsted is fortunately improving every year and the recently passed levy will allow for a new high school and middle school to be built, with new faculty on the way.
Overall my experience with the North Olmsted City School District has been pleasant. The staff have really prepared me for college and showed me the steps I need to take for my future to become better and easier. If I can change one thing about the school district it would be the amount of interaction and events held at the school. I don't feel like the administration are involved enough with the students as much as they could be.
I have had a great experience in the the North Olmsted City Schools. Since a young age the teachers have pushed me to be the best I could possibly be. They take the time to understand each students way of learning and then they help us any way they can. North Olmsted City Schools help you find your personality by providing more then just academic opportunities. The only thing I would like to see change about the schools would be their incorporation of technology in the schools. I would like to be able to use chrome books or iPad more often. Overall North Olmsted's City School are a great envioriment to learn in.