North Mercer County R-III School District Reviews

North Mercer has a lot of great programs like A+ and the after school program. There are many courses to take including college classes like phycology, sociology, anatomy and physiology, zoology and many more. The teachers are amazing and help each individual student to achieve success. There is also many activities and clubs to choose from such as FFA, FBLA, art club, basketball and softball. I have found it to be the best education so far with an even greater community that all helps out.
North Mercer is a great school, in a small town. One of the thinks i like most about it would be the work ethic of the staff and students, they all work especially hard and the staff offten work one on one with the students and are very friendly. I have been to many schools and ive never gotten better grades then I do at North Mercer. The whole community is made up of amazing people that are kind and caring but also obediant and respectful. I wouldnt dream of going to anyother school. All the programs are excellent! FFA is somthing i just love and the north mercer chapter has got to be the best. I have freinds in FBLA, dance, art club, and basketball. It really is an amazing place to be, and im glad i get to be a part of that community.
North Mercer is an amazing school for being such as small school. I personally liked attending this school because all the teachers care about you, as well as, your grades. I always see teachers walking with a smile on their face, and sometimes, it even helps me get in a more positive attitude. Something I would like to see change is dress code. Student girls are sent home for inappropriate clothing. I understand that the faculty is worried about education in out young men, but sending girls home for their education isn't solving the problem.
Start Your Review of North Mercer County R-III School District
All my life I have went to North Mercer, and I have enjoyed every minute. I couldn't see myself going anywhere else. I love the size of the school, and the student to teacher ratio is perfect for me. The teachers do care about you, and the administration is fantastic. The only thing I would like to see improve is preparation for college, as well as a more advanced ACT prep.