North Mason School District Reviews

Bullying was a big issue for me, but the staff is really nice. The teachers are very helpful with making sure you understand concepts presented in class.
I’ve attended NMHS for the last two years while also doing Running Start. The class sizes are good and the staff really care about the students. There is a career, and college counseling office to help prepare you for going into the work force or off to college. There is a wonderful drama/ theatre department as well. Sports, clubs and activities too. The community of Belfair is very supportive and contribute to fund raising efforts by students. There is something for everyone if they look for it.
I was a student at North Mason School District for about 9 years. I started at Sand hill Elementary for 2 years, then onto Hawkins Middle School for about half a year, then to North Mason's Home-link Program for 2 years, and finally onto North Mason high school for about 4 years. Overall the Teachers were pretty cool and understanding, classes were super easy!
Start Your Review of North Mason School District
It's been wonderful to be able to go to a school like this one. The teachers all help out if you have any questions. Some changes I would like to see is better lunch serve.
I really value my time spent at North Mason High School. North Mason is a small school with community-oriented students and staff. The instructors genuinely care about the academic success of their students and go above and beyond to help students achieve their educational goals. I made lifelong friendships and memories with fellow students and remain in contact with several of my teachers to this day. One thing I wish I could have seen changed was a wider variety of after-school clubs and activities. I look back on my days as a Bulldog at North Mason fondly.
Bonus: North Mason now has brand new beautiful facilities!
I liked the staff at North Mason. Most of the teachers cared about their students and how well they were learning the material. The new facilities are nice and are kept fairly clean. The attitude of the school could be a little better, however, that's up to the students to change their behavior to be more respectful towards staff, guests, and other students.
I have been attending North Mason since 2014 it has been a pretty good experience, some of the teachers are great others are not.
The teachers are extremely helpful to when students are struggling. They are compassionate about their students lives and well being.
The teachers really care about their students progress,taking the time to be sure that each student fully grasps the material before moving on
I loved it at North Mason Senior High and made a lot friends here and loved my Advanced Placement teachers and other teachers that helped me get ready for college.