North Mac Community Unit School District No. 34 Reviews

The teachers at North Mac are dedicated to teaching their students, ensuring a safe and respectful learning environment, and providing valuable resources and tools to their students.
In my experience at North Mac the people have been amazing. When I moved to Virden from a different town I thought that it would be hard to fit in. However, I felt eighth at home. This is where I was meant to be. The people are so nice and everyone in my grade at school gets along really well.
There needs to be more complicated classes and better books. Everything used is so outdated. Also, there needs to be a better school building. It's nothing to write home about.
Start Your Review of North Mac Community Unit School District No. 34
I've enjoyed my time at North Mac because it feels like home & everyone is very welcoming. I hope to see improvement in more resources and classes for students. Overall I think North Mac is a good place to get an education.
Great teacher but we are losing them left and right. We lost a great dean of students and football coach. The best to happen to the school is getting rid of our superidentent
North Mac school district is a failing district with staff that do not care about the students. Where a child must fail before he or she can qualify for any sorce of outside help.
When there is a problem administration would rather look the other way and deny everything then do the right thing and correct the situation.