North Linn Community School District Reviews

The teachers there are so nice. They help when you need it and doesn't push it out of the way. They treat all students like there there on kiddos. Its a meduim size school and its great! All the teachers are amazing and so kind and gentle.
I would like to see the open mindedness of the board and leaders of the school and acceptance of all students
I enjoyed the variety of different things I could do in cheer and music programs and their openness with letting students start new clubs and fundraisers
Start Your Review of North Linn Community School District
I loved my experience at North Linn. I have been provided with endless opportunities due to the caring staff and small class sizes. It is very hard to come up with anytbing to change about my school, but I did wish we had more diversity within it! Overall, North Linn is a nice, caring school with an outstanding community!
I love being part of the North Linn School District because of the community support. We are all very close and whenever a team at North Linn is successful, the community is always there. It is nice being somewhere where you know everyone in the community and they are supportive. North Linn has a very good sports program and the players are very humble. They work hard to achieve their goals and it is very rewarding for them when they do.
The teachers are amazing and truly care about their students. Parent involvement is a big part of the school district, and through that, the clubs, sports, and other activities are able to reflect greatly. The school lunches could use some work (mainly making them and not using processed food). Otherwise, it has been great experience so far.