North Lake School District Reviews

This school is great in the sense of the teachers are willing to help you when you need it, and the classes aren't too hard as to make you want to rip your hair out. It's a comfortable atmosphere mixed with the ever-present aura of learning.
I like the environment in North Lake, as everyone is friendly and welcoming. It is easy to get extra help if you need it and to build close relationships with those around. There are many opportunities to further your education by taking college level classes online, and the school will pay for them. Also, there are many great programs at North Lake, such as FFA and FBLA, as well as many sports programs. One thing I would like to see change is the amount of extra elective classes there are because there are not many options. For example, it would be nice if we had music or home ec classes. Overall, I think North Lake is a good school, it has done me well for the past 13 years, and I think it will continue to do so for other students.
North Lake is a really small school, but I can assure you the hearts of the staff are anything but. I have only been going to high school here at North Lake for two years, however, I have received so much warm and welcome hospitality from this school. The staff is the most welcoming, followed by the actual students. I would have my own future kids attend this school just because I have seen the staff love the students like their own.
Start Your Review of North Lake School District
North Lake school is a very small school, that is academically driven. There are many resources for students to receive the help they need in getting a higher education, and most of the teachers work very hard to provide assistance to their students.