North Colonie Central School District Reviews

The North Colonie School District has provided me with a supportive, encouraging, and nurturing environment that allowed me to grow personally, academically, and athletically over the course of my 13 years in this district. The combination of extremely knowledgeable and nurturing teachers, an involved and supportive administration, and top-notch resources give students every opportunity for success during their elementary, junior high, and high school experience. The strong foundation that my North Colonie education has provided will allow me to become a thoughtful, involved, and influential member of our society and the greater world.
I have always loved north colonie because of all the opportunities it provides students. If you have an idea for something you would like to do but it's not offered, you're able to start it yourself with the full support of the staff and administrators. It is also very easy to get involved and be known by people such as the principal and superintendent.
Overall, I had a pretty good experience here in all aspects of the school (academically, in sports, in clubs, etc). Not much to say about it. Yeah, there were late nights with a busy schedule, but that is common for everyone. The one thing I would suggest is more integration within the different academic levels (AP, honors, regents) and more exposure to the different electives offered.
Start Your Review of North Colonie Central School District
They have great programs that help students and teacher and easy time . They have great sports. They amazing club which good. The support the students received is amazing.
North Colonie Central School District is a highly regarded school system in upstate NY's capital region. The district has comprehensive academic programs; a large variety of clubs and organizations; and Class A sports teams. NCCSD also prides itself on meeting the needs of Special Education students with support systems, resources, and follow through.