North Central Parke Community School Corporation Reviews

I enjoy the fun atmosphere, I enjoy the staff and how much we get the hands on help that we need. Our teachers do not ignore us and always help the best to their ability. Bullying at Parke Heritage High School is not tolerated and I love that about my school.
I have attended this corporation since 2nd grade. The community is very friendly. The teachers are really nice and pleasant to work with. You make friends pretty easily. You get a lot of one on one time. Teachers and staff re there to help and they are great listeners. Students are nice. Facilities are well kept. Sports are always getting better. They offer vocational and dule credit courses. Small class sizes. You usually know everyone in your class and the ones above and below you.
I love how our school staff members and teachers are willing to help students with their academic struggles, they are very patient and gentle. We are a small classroom setting so it´s a one-on-one basis when students need assist from the teachers. After consolidation, we have gain more awesome teachers and new classes that we didn´t had a chance to obtain. Even though I am leaving this year to college, I wish the students and teachers the best and would love to see more diversity and more students are willing to try the different challenging classes school offers.
Start Your Review of North Central Parke Community School Corporation
This school corporation is wonderful, we may not be big, but we make a difference. Our teachers are wonderful, they make sure we are prepared for any test that comes our way. We don't have very many students, so sometimes sports struggle; however, we always come out with our heads high. Our two schools, Turkey Run and Rockville, just combined to form Parke Heritage. We have our school's past in our hearts and our new school in our hands.