North Callaway County R-I School District Reviews

I loved how all of the teachers there actually care about us as students and our futures and really push us to be the best that we can be. If I could change one thing it would be fr the school to bring college representatives to our school and have a college fair where students con talk to representatives from many colleges close by and get to know what life would be like at that college
I have been in the North Callaway school district my whole life. I have had great experiences with teachers, classmates and parents. It has given me challenges but has been a great atmosphere for me to be in. I wish that the restrictions and policies weren’t so strict but I understand it’s about safety. North Callaway has been a great place for me to get an education and to enjoy school. I think it has gotten me prepared for college now.
Personally I enjoyed going to North Callaway High School. The teachers care about you personally, and are willing to give up their personal time to see you succeed. The clubs are fun, and I loved playing sports at North Callaway. The coaches push you to be the best you can be. It was overall a great High School experience attending North Callaway.
Start Your Review of North Callaway County R-I School District
I positively loved North Callaway! It is a fantastic environment for education, and the teachers truly care about each and every student that passes through the doors.
Very fun school to attend, football team this year was excellent. All fall sports except volleyball won a district title. Very cool to see all the banners raised in the gym. People are overall easy to get along with, great place to be!
Great teachers and a great opportunity to prepare for college. North Callaway offers a wide range of dual credit courses through Central Methodist University and on Advanced Placement course. I was able to start my freshman year of college with 26 credit hours because I took dual credit and Advanced Placement courses my junior and senior year of high school. North Callaway is a small school with plenty of one on one work with teachers if wanted.
I liked how small our classes were, and how much energy our teachers and principals had. Almost all cared about the students actual wellness, happiness and learning more than any other school I have seen.
Overall, I have had a great experience at North Callaway High School. The students and staff here are relatively friendly and will help you out with anything you need. The school spirit at North Callaway is phenomenal. It is one of the best qualities this school has to offer.