North Branch Area Schools Reviews

The teachers are all very helpful and love their jobs. It’s a great learning atmosphere. I wouldn’t choose any other school.
North branch is a very welcoming place. You can easily get along with everyone and have helpful people everywhere. it’s a small hometown feel.
They had a good teaching staff but the consulars were not very supporting. They were not the best at teaching math in my opinion I was in a lower math class in high school but I could study on my own and pass my college test just fine.
Start Your Review of North Branch Area Schools
The school it’s self is a great school. I recommend coming here but the student body can be mean. Classes are challenging yet fun and easy at the same time. Many teachers are very nice. They understand life happens as long as you make up the work. Best school yet
I liked all the class options that were offered. Also the teaching there was great. All the teachers knew what they were talking about and they are very willing to help if you need it. I’d like to see more support for the not so popular extra curriculars like band, clubs, and the lesser paid attention to sorts.
One thing that I love about North Branch Area Schools is how close the students and faculty are. All of the teaches are close with their students, and that makes the atmosphere of the school very comforting.
What I enjoyed most about North Branch High School is how little people attend there. Watching your friends grow up and growing up with them is amazing.
We moved from Birmingham School District in Oakland County. NB is by far a perfect small town school, we couldn't ask for better teachers, fair admin staff, kind support staff and a welcoming student body. Best move for my children, can't say enough!
Staff at the high school are wonderful. Everything and everyone rates fabulous except Ruth Stover-Lang... she is horrible and doesn’t belong in a position of responsibility.
North Branch is a rural community and the citizens and schools share a conservative view of life and education. We do not have the problems that some larger city schools have to deal with such as drugs and crime. North Branch schools are safe and we have quality teachers.
The school is an ok school but the academics aren't that greatest on top of the some of the coaching staff amongst the selected coaches are a cupel of not the greatest.
I like how close the community is with one another. Since it’s such a small group of people, we really get to know almost everyone in our grade. It makes students more confident.
I loved that North Branch Area Schools (NBAS) were smaller schools. This allowed for more one on one time between the instructor and the student. Having smaller class sizes really allows the teacher as well as the student to be more academically focused. One thing that I would like to see changed at NBAS is the amount of student involvement. I think that all the students and staff should be working together to come up with more ways to get students involved with the school district as well as the community. I think more students becoming involved would also be beneficial to the student academics. For example the students could be spending more time doing educational or volunteering activities rather than athletic or other non proactive activities.
It’s a fairly small school that doesn’t implement a 5-point grading scale for those who are in AP classes. They have limited programs for those who go above and beyond and take so much time focusing on the struggling kids and those without work ethic that they leave the devoted on their own.
There are a variety of clubs to join, giving you the resources to discover more of what you are interested in!
As a recent alum, North Branch is where I grew up and called home for years. The school atmosphere is fun and the teachers are good. The way the sports funds could be conducted differently because of the lack of support to other programs besides volleyball. If your looking for an average education that will somewhat get you ready for college then this is the place.
North Branch is a friendly community. The students and teachers are always there to lift each other up, especially in tragic times. The athletics are improving every year. Everyone thinks the volleyball team gets everything, but little do they know that they pay out of their own pocket for their gear every single year. There are multiple things to get involved in at this school and it will always be my home.
Start Your Review of North Branch Area Schools
I went to North Branch my whole life and the teachers are excellent and like to see you succeed. The only thing I would like to see is maybe some more life skills learned in high school to help as an adult.
There is a strong sense of community within North Branch, which is something everyone can appreciate. The school district's food service could use some work, school lunches elicit many complaints with regards to food appearances, etcetera.
I really liked that it's such a small town. Everybody was friends with eachother and there was never a bullying problem. The teachers were great and helped the students in every way they could. I would change the school a little by making it more diverse.