North Bend Central Public Schools Reviews

North Bend Central is a district that is very active in the community. The student body is is respectful and supportive. The clubs and sports are aways doing something for the school and the area.
good sports support and academic curriculum
poor amount of care for education from teachers.. they set us up for failure
North Bend has prepared me for college and have sent me on multiple job shadows in careers that I would like to study in college. The teachers are very good at teaching and explaining topics in more than one way for everyone to understand the assignments.
Start Your Review of North Bend Central Public Schools
North Bend Central has been my high school and home for many years. North Bend is a safe and friendly school that everyone can love to be in. If I were to fix one thing about North Bend is having more clubs and activities.
North Bend Central is a small school with small classes, which makes it easier to get to know your teachers and interact with them on a more personal level. The only downside is that the students tend to do more bad than good not academically but in their choices. The teachers and principle try their best to crack down on that sort of thing. Overall its a good school.
The teachers care a lot about your grades and your success. They are very good at teaching. Everyone is very friendly here and always have a smile on their face.
Nice community. Nice clean building. All of the staff is nice. Great teachers. Everything and everyone is perfect. New facilities.
My three kids love our schools. NBE has been nominated as a National Blue Ribbon School for 2018 and the teachers there are loving, caring and communicate so well. The middle/high school offers so many clubs and organizations in addition to activities and athletics for the kids, it’s easy to find a group to fit in. The teachers are experienced and invested in their students’ success and spend the time and effort needed to make kids feel at home and hold kids accountable. We love NBC!
I have always felt safe here at NBC. I love the teachers because they feel like your family. The athletics here are amazing, as well as the strength and conditioning program. Great district!!!!
Great school with a. Great community. Lots of activities and clubs to join. Newly renovated facility with good class sizes.